Baltic Line vessels offer multiple handling methods for break bulk. Via side ports line can take any cargo which can be handled with forklifts such as pallets, big bags or bundles/packages/cases. Furthermore all vessels have normal hatches for cargo requiring crane handling.
The Baltic Line fleet is capable of carrying
- High and heavy project cargo
- Dry bulk cargoes on spot basis
- Steel products and metals: coils, bars, sheets and plates
- Forest products: boards, paper and pulp
- Chemicals: pallets and big bags (also hazardous)
- Containers: dry-, bulk- and tank containers